Summer is here, and that means it's time to relax and enjoy the beach!
But if you're an investor, you can also use your summer vacation to learn more about financial wellness. Here are a few of our favorite podcasts and books to get you started:
- ChooseFI by Brad and Jonathan: This podcast is all about financial independence, and it's full of interviews with experts and real-life stories.
- The MadFIcient Show by J.L. Collins: This podcast is a great resource for learning about index funds and other passive investing strategies.
- Money Girl by Laura Adams: This podcast covers a wide range of financial topics, and it's a great resource for women.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham: This classic book teaches you the principles of value investing, which is a long-term investment strategy that can help you achieve financial success.
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle: This book is a great introduction to index funds, which are a low-cost and simple way to invest in the stock market.
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley: This book profiles real-world millionaires and reveals the habits and mindsets that have helped them achieve financial success.
But don't just read and listen to these resources on your own. Talk to a wealth advisor who can help you create a personalized financial plan that meets your individual needs. Tortuga Wealth Management advisors can help you assess your financial situation, develop goals, and create a plan to reach those goals. They can also help you choose the right investments and manage your risk.
So grab your sunscreen, a good book or podcast, and head to the beach! And don't forget to schedule a meeting with a wealth advisor when you get back.
I hope you enjoy these recommendations!
P.S. If you're looking for something a little more light-hearted, I also recommend checking out the podcast "The Financial Diet".
#SummerReading #FinancialWellness #Investing #WealthAdvisor #FinancialAdvice